I, admittedly, have a chapstick/lipgloss obsession. Anyone that knows me, will vouch for me. I probably have about 10 lip products on me at all times for whichever mood I am in that day. But now that I am a mom, I want to shower my baby girl with kisses all day long so can’t exactly have a full, red lip on a daily basis.
Here are my top five favorite lip products, at the moment, that still allow me to feel fun and girly while giving guilt-free kisses to baby A.
1. Classic Chapstick in Cherry
2. eos (the red one… forget the flavor)
3. How ‘Bout Them Apples Cheek & Lip (Pie color… perfect one stop shop to go for a little extra color)
4. Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner (I feel extra fancy putting this on, since it comes in a classic lipstick tube)
5. Bobbi Brown Pink Brightening Lip Gloss (gives great shine for that girls night out or date night)
I also rotate out any of the Maybelline Baby Lips. 😉