Since I love US Weekly and I love lists, here are 25 things you don’t know about me…
1. Friends is my favorite TV show ever.
2. French used to be my second language.
3. I have several travel bucket lists going, in my head. One being to get to every continent.
4. I hate rude people.
5. I try every new DQ blizzard.
6. My fashion bucket list includes owning a Chanel purse and getting to a fashion show during fashion week in NYC.
7. My husband and I eat pizza almost every Friday night.
8. Paris is one of my favorite places.
9. I’ve been a little accessory happy lately.
10. I have a sweet cockapoo dog, named Lola.
11. I feel naked without my diamond stud earrings.
12. I once tried to replicate Meg Ryan’s haircut in You’ve Got Mail… and in high school!
13. I hate running but love yoga.
14. Watching the Oscars is up there with the SuperBowl for me.
15. I would like to take up golf one day and get back into tennis.
16. I am a night owl but can be mistaken for a morning person.
17. Any Real Housewives show on Bravo sucks me in every time.
18. I find the Food Network therapeutic. Giada, Pioneer Woman and Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives are my favorites.
19. There’s nothing like a fresh mani/pedi.
20. I am a Green Bay Packer and Ohio State Buckeye Fan.
21. Fall is my favorite season. Now even more so, since my daughter was born in the Fall.
22. I would love to meet Lauren Conrad or Bethenny Frankel.
23. I prefer glasses over contacts.
24. I am ambidextrous and have a photogenic memory.
25. I love being a mom to my sweet baby girl, Ava Fleur. ❤