A few things I learned or was reminded of from the past pandemic year would be:
- You can still be adventurous in a global pandemic, thanks to local treasures we were able to get to like Cascade Falls, Downs Park and our annual day trip to St. Michaels.
- You can still have a hint of glam if you revisit an old highschool hobby of jewelry making from the comfort of your own home and essentially make your own accessories.
- Getting creative took on a whole new meaning. For example, turning our backyard into a mini water park. We had slides, pools, water guns, splash pads, water tables and the girls had an absolute blast.
- The power of perspective was always big for me but this year, having a roof over our head, food on the table and my families health spoke volumes.
- The old age saying that family and friends is everything, especially rang true last year.
Oh and more of a reminder but don’t forget to double check total quantities on your insta cart. That may have been more of a personal lesson learned but just the same, let’s just say I learned it.
All that said, I’d love nothing more now to get back to things like school in the classroom, trips for business and pleasure that involve an actual airplane and I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t enjoy a concert or a Broadway show sprinkled in there as well. Please and thank you, 2021.